Quilpie Memorial Park Gates
Twin gates under the Memorial Park sign lead from the main street into the area.
The left gate is marked RSSAILA and the right gate LIONS.
The plaque between them reads: This park honours those who died in the service of their country. Opened by Sir Wallace Rae 25.4.81. We will remember them.
Developed by R.S.L.A. and Quilpie Lions International.
- Conflicts commemorated
- South Africa War, 1899–1902
- First World War, 1914–1918
- Second World War, 1939–1945
- Memorial type
- Commemorative services held
Services held in Park ANZAC Day and Remembrance Day.
- Recorded by
- Shirley and Trevor McIvor/Dennis Stocks and Doug Tanner
- Date recorded
- 10 March 2009