St George Christs Church Memorial Plaque
Brick building, with plaque in red marble, with inscription etched into the marble.
This foundation stone was set by the Venerable Frank Knight THL Archdeacon of Brisbane on Sunday 8th November 1959 in memory of the fallen of the two world wars and Earl Richardson DCM MM, Douglas Bruce Richardson, Keith Wallace Richardson.
The Reverend Noel D Bevan THL
Priest in Charge
- Conflicts commemorated
- First World War, 1914–1918
- Second World War, 1939–1945
- Memorial type
- Additional information
Church was consecrated on 12 November 1960
- Recorded by
- Pam Paterson - Information provided by Rev Garth Shaw
- Date recorded
- 23 March 2009