Toowoomba Grammar School Roll of Honour 1914-1919
A large Honour Roll consisting of three honour boards. The central and main honour board is pressed copper and timber, consisting of three main panels of names and a smaller additional panel below. The school shield is situated at the top of the board.
The second honour board is smaller, but no less grand. It lists Officers of the conflict that were school Old Boys, and the timeber and pressed coppoer board includes Lieutenant General Harry Chauvel, of the Australian Mounted Desert Column.
The third Board lists those members of the school who died in the service of their nation during the Great War. Pressed Copper and timber.
Refer to images
- Conflicts commemorated
- First World War, 1914–1918
- Memorial type
- Honour board
- Commemorative services held
- Recorded by
- Toowoomba Grammar School
- Date recorded
- 1 April 2009
- 25th Battalion Royal Queensland Regiment Memorial Wall
- Drayton Memorial Cross
- Drayton Wall of Remembrance
- Harlaxton War Memorial
- Newtown State School Roll of Honour
- Newtown State School War Memorial
- No 58 Squadron Roll of Honour 1939–1945
- North Toowoomba School Honour Board
- Queensland Railways Employees Roll of Honour
- Raff Street Uniting Church Roll of Honour