Booyal Memorial Hall Honour Boards
Two Honour Boards housed in the Memorial Hall, as an integral element of the commemorative history of the location. The memorial hall was erected by Returned Soldiers of the district and the stage area of the hall is surrounded by the elements. The arch over the stage is dedicated to the service personnel of the district and the Honour Boards rest on either side of the stage.
The left Honour Board is timber and displays the names of 39 individuals who served during the Great War. Many of the names are similar, indicating family relationships.
The right Honour Board is marble and indicates the war dead of the district in the Great War and the Second World War. There are 10 WWI names and 3 WWII names. There are two Mandersons on the Roll of Honour who died in France and Belgium. They were brothers.
Refer to additional images.
- Conflicts commemorated
- First World War, 1914–1918
- Second World War, 1939–1945
- Memorial type
- Honour board
- Recorded by
- Mary Calder, Bundaberg Regional Council
- Date recorded
- 18 June 2009
- Albionville M.U.I.O.O.F. Honour Board
- Albionville Roll of Honour
- Boolboonda and District 1939–1945 Roll of Honour
- Booyal Central School Honour Boards
- Bullyard Roll of Honour
- C.S.R. Co's Childers Mill Roll of Honour
- Gin Gin Library Honour Board
- Gin Gin War Memorial
- Mount Perry War Memorial
- Shire of Perry Roll of Honour 1914-1919