Bundaberg RAAF Station Memorial
Plinth with etched plaque showing the layout plan of RAAF Station Bundaberg as it was during World War Two. Includes outline of three aircraft types flown from the base.
Refer to additional images.
- Conflicts commemorated
- Second World War, 1939–1945
- Unit memorials
- Memorial type
- Additional information
Honours the men and women of who trained, worked and died on duty at RAAF Station Bundaberg during World War Two. Situated in the forecourt gardens of the airport terminal. Unveiled by Ald. Nita Cunningham, Mayor, Bundaberg City Council on 20 May 1996.
- Recorded by
- Shirley and Trevor McIvor/Leone Wilson, Wide Bay and Burnett District RSL
- Date recorded
- 6 July 2009
- Bargara Beaufort Bomber Memorial
- Bargara National Service Memorial
- Bargara State School Roll of Honour
- Barolin State School Honour Boards
- Bingera and South Kolan WWI Honour Boards
- Bingera and South Kolan WWII Honour Board
- Bucca All Wars Memorial
- Bundaberg 47th Australian Infantry Battalion Memorial
- Bundaberg 47th Infantry Battalion Memorial Clock
- Bundaberg AFC and RAAF Memorial